Goodbye to Former First Lady Nancy Reagan Today
Former First Lady Nancy Reagan died Sunday March 3, 2016 (1921-2016) of congestive heart failure. Today there will be a private ceremony by the family and attended by many dignitaries and close friends. Over 1000 will be attending but the event is not open to the public. Many well-wishers are planning to stand on the curbside and wave American flags.
Nancy Reagan was best known as:
- A Hollywood actress
- First Lady of California (1976-1975)
- First Lady of the United States (1980-1989)
- Created the program "Just Say No" to drugs.
- Supported Alzheimer's research.
- Supported Breast Cancer research.
- Known to be a Classy Lady and icon Dresser who liked to wear "Red".
- Oversaw the construction and running of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- Best remembered as one of the best love stories that came out of Hollywood.
Nancy Reagan's funeral services will be on Friday by invitation only. Guest list is expected to be over 1000 mourners and spectators can view this ceremony on television.
Thanks for Reading My Real Estate Blog.......
Need a Great Realtor in San Bernardino & Riverside?
Google me here...Kristin Hamilton 909.557.6966.
CDPE, SFR, CHS, BPOR, BA , GREEN
Sun Lakes Realty, Kristin Hamilton BRE-01492138