Get Your Starbuck's Birthday Frappuccino Today on March 30, 2015
Today, March 30, 2015, Starbucks is making its own special birthday cake-flavored Frappuccino. Starbucks is celebrating the 20th birthday of the drink.
The specialty Frappuccino, which is a vanilla bean and hazelnut Frappuccino, topped with raspberry-infused whipped cream, is available today March 30.
Fun Facts about Frappuccino
- Top 5 flavors in the United States: Caramel, Mocha, Vanilla Bean, Java Chip, Double Chocolatey Chip
- U.S. social media stats: 10.9 million fans on Facebook, 67,000 followers on Twitter, 219,000 followers on Instagram.
- Starbucks store #8944 in Moreno Valley, California sells more Frappuccino blended beverages than any other store in the United States and Canada.
- Saturday is the busiest day of the week for Frappuccino blended beverage sales.
- The record for the most Frappuccino blended beverages sold on a single day in the United States and Canada occurred on May 10, 2014.
- Japan was the first country outside of the United States and Canada to offer the handcrafted beverage in 1996.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog..............