America’s Family Pet Expo Orange County April 19 –22 in Costa Mesa
The 24th annual America’s Family Pet Expo returns April 19-21, 2013 to the OC Fair and Event Center in Costa Mesa. The event promises to boast more than 1,000 animals on display including cats, dogs, fish exhibit, rabbits, miniature horses, bird show, exotic lizards, splash dogs, petting zoo, pony rides, and animal celebrities. Bring the family and enjoy.
· General Admission: $13.00
· Seniors 60 and over: $11.00.
· Children 6-12: $8.00
· 5 yrs and under: free
· Parking: $5.
*The expo kindly requests that visitors leave all pets at home as they will not be allowed into the event.
OC Fair and Event Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa 92626
Show hours: Friday 10am-6pm; Saturday 10am-7pm; Sunday 10am-6pm.
More Pet Holidays this month.
- National Pet Day - April 10
- National Animal Control Appreciation Week, April 11-17
- National Pet ID Week - April 18-24
- National Kids & Pets Day - April 26
- National Pet Month
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month
- National Pet First Aid Awareness Month
- Hairball Awareness Day, April 30
Kristin Hamilton DRE #014092138 Keller Williams Realty – I am a full time agent and deal in all types of real estate transactions. Trusts, Probate, Short Sales, Standard Listing, Single Family Homes, Apartments 1-4 units, Duplexes and Condos. I am also an experienced REO agent. I sell real estate in the Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and Los Angeles Counties. I am a trained and experienced Short Sale agent. If you are looking for a professional and experienced agent, I am just a click away. Google me at Kristin Hamilton-Real Estate Agent. Homeowners and Buyers both will find my services top notch and successful. Call me to sell your home; both traditional and short sales.
California is a dream come true state no matter what your needs or wants are. We have year round warm weather, beautiful beaches, rustic mountains and desert communities. If you are looking for a home in southern California, please contact me. I am a local California Realtor, live in the Inland Empire community and aware of the local market. I am here to help you find a home or to sell the home you currently own. California has great opportunities to view Nature and Bird Watching. Whatever your needs are, you will find it here in California! From the Inland Empire you are 45 minutes to the beaches, mountains or desert. Housing is affordable in the Inland Empire area!
· Subscribe to my blog; “Kristin’s Inland Empire Blog- www.kristinhamiltonblog.com.
· If you want to sell your home, call Kristin @909-557-6966 or email me at email@example.com
· Google me at Kristin Hamilton, Keller Williams Realty, Redlands, CA. ©
· Disclaimer: Information contained in this post is deemed reliable on the date of publication, but it is not guaranteed and it is subject to change without notice. All content, including text, original art, photographs and images, is the exclusive property of Kristin Hamilton and may not be used without the expressed written permission.