10 Ways to Brand Yourself as a Realtor
In today's competitive real estate climate, smart branding is a must. Creating your REALTOR® brand tells potential clients who you are and what your specialty is. Creating a successful and workable brand can help keep you focused and provide a structure for your business1. Find your niche.
1. Figure out what sets you apart. Is it short sales, condos, luxury homes or what? Decide carefully and do not spread yourself out too far. Your niche needs to be something you can stay passionate about throughout your career
2. Know your client base. Who are you trying to appeal to? Don't go too narrow, but be specific enough to have a clear, recognizable specialty.
3. Be the kind of REALTOR® your client wants. Yes, your brand is about you, but you’re also creating an image that clients want to be associated with. Do your clients perceive themselves as value shoppers, architecture fanatics, hip urbanites? What are you offering that is valuable to them?
4. Create your own brand. Once you discover your niche, who your clients are and what you have to offer, figure out how all of this—your brand—is going to look. Everything you present to the public--the paper you use for your mailings, the photos you use on your website or blog, the fonts you choose--should reinforce your brand. If you are not a visual person, hire a designer to help you create a professional look.
5. Consider a tagline. The right slogan can help position you in your niche and will strengthen clients' association between you and whatever that niche is. Go for something short, memorable and professional. Run it by a few others for a reality check.
6. Keep the same logo. Whether you're reaching clients via social media, newspaper ads, flyers, or a website, postcards or promotional materials; be sure to use the same logo. If you have a tagline, make sure you put it on everything.
7. Establish yourself as an expert. Do whatever you can to establish yourself as the go-to person for your niche. If it's green housing, for example, give seminars on eco-friendly gardening choices, write articles on green building materials for a local newspaper or website, and link to articles about green homes on Twitter or Facebook.
8. Network with REALTORS® with a similar brand. Other REALTORS® with a similar niche are a good source for marketing ideas. Try to develop a marketing synergy with REALTORS® from other parts of the country to share tips and promotional ideas. ActiveRain is a perfect community to network with as well as many other groups and organizations.
9. Publish testimonials from satisfied clients. Help reinforce your brand with client testimonials focused on whatever it is you are offering. If you're the “Short Sale Expert,” for example, use testimonials that illustrate how your specialized knowledge of the complicated short sale process made the transaction easy and clear.
10. Use your brand as a structure for business. Your brand is an outline and will help guide you in your business decisions. If something doesn't fit within the guidelines of the brand you've established, it probably doesn't belong. A smart, well-conceived brand will keep you clear and focused on your goals.
By staying focused should bring more clients your way.
Kristin Hamilton DRE #014092138 Keller Williams Realty -I sell real estate in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties commonly called the Inland Empire. I am a trained and experienced Short Sale agent. If you are looking for a professional and experienced agent, I am just a click away. Google me at Kristin Hamilton-Real Estate Agent. Homeowners and Buyers both will find my services top notch and successful. Call me to sell your home; both traditional and short sales.
California is a dream come true state no matter what your needs or wants are. We have year round warm weather, beautiful beaches, rustic mountains and desert communities. If you are looking for a home in southern California, please contact me. I am a local California Realtor, live in the Inland Empire community and aware of the local market. I am here to help you find a home or to sell the home you currently own. California has great opportunities to view Nature and Bird Watching. Whatever your needs are, you will find it here in California! From the Inland Empire you are 45 minutes to the beaches, mountains or desert. Housing is affordable in the Inland Empire area!
Subscribe to my blog; “Kristin’s Inland Empire Blog- www.kristinhamiltonblog.com.
If you want to sell your home, call Kristin @909-557-6966 or email me at email@example.com
Need a Great Realtor in San Bernardino & Riverside?
Google me here...Kristin Hamilton 909.557.6966.
CDPE, SFR, CHS, BPOR, BA , GREEN
Sun Lakes Realty, Kristin Hamilton BRE-01492138