10 Things I Am So Grateful For in 2015
I am typically a 'glass half full' person vs. a 'glass half empty'. I do get sad sometimes and miss my parents during the holidays but try to usually be positive and happy. Here is a list of my 10 favorite things I am grateful for this year.
1. Spent the 2015 Christmas holidays with my girls Jackie and Kimber plus my grandchildren, Iggy The Cat and Gidget the dog. Both rescue pets and have made my kids lives so happy.
2. Celebrated our 35th Wedding Anniversary with my wonderful husband, father plus a terrific grandfather to Iggy and Gidget.
3. I have two wonderful pets that were both rescue pets who give us so much love and happiness. I couldn't imagine life without them.
4. Installed as the 2015 President of the Women's Council of Realtors East Valley Network. I have held most board positions in the past 6 years and strongly support this great organization.
5. I have 5 wonderful true friends that I've had for many years and feel very rich to have them in my life.
6. We went on a trip to Philadelphia to see my kids in May and had an ActiveRain Meet-Up with Hannah Williams of Remax in Philadelphia. We had a great 2 hour lunch and it was like we had known each other forever. I am sorry we just couldn't meet up at Christmas time but next fall I am hoping to meet up again with Hannah Williams, Bette Gottwald, and Gloria Tudor.
7. Bought a new car this year and paid CASH. It is a good feeling!
8. Appreciative to be in good health.
9. Used to run religiously and do 5k, 10k, Marathons and daily runs but quit 10 years ago?? Started walking and now adding running back into my routine. Grateful for my Fitbit and try to do 10,000 steps or more daily.
10. Grateful for many wonderful clients, both sellers and buyers, and also the professional and hardworking real estate agents in our transactions. Also grateful for the hard working affiliates I work with from NHD companies, tile and escrow, lenders, home inspectors, Home Warranty reps and the great team leader, my broker and agents in my office and also other local real estate companies.
Just remember to appreciate what you have and not dwell on what you don't have or have lost.
Happy New Year 2016 to all my Activerain friends too including Bob Stewart and Kerrie La Guardia.
Need a Great Realtor in San Bernardino & Riverside?
Google me here...Kristin Hamilton 909.557.6966.
CDPE, SFR, CHS, BPOR, BA , GREEN
Sun Lakes Realty, Kristin Hamilton BRE-01492138