Happy Earth Day 2016- Go Plant a Tree
Today is National Earth Day for 2016 and what better way to celebrate then by planting a tree.
Here is a new tree I planted this week and I put a dripless water irrigation system in the ground to save water.
Other ways to celebrate this week:
- Many planting ceremonies across the nation in parks or forests.
- Recycle bottles, cans, glass, cardboard.
- Bicycle or walk to work instead of driving.
- Turn the lights off in rooms when you leave.
- Take your kids to workshops, fairs or festivals this weekend to learn how to be more green.
- Track your energy usage at home and try to cut back.
- Use rockscape landscaping in the yard and cut back on water.
- Eat less meat and more vegetables and fruits.
- Try growing a vegetables garden and some fruit trees.
- Start composting.
- Drink more water from the tap and stop using so many bottles of water.
How are you going to celebrate Earth Day and Earth Week? Leave your idea in the comments below.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog........
Need a Great Realtor in San Bernardino & Riverside?
Google me here...Kristin Hamilton 909.557.6966.
CDPE, SFR, CHS, BPOR, BA , GREEN
Sun Lakes Realty, Kristin Hamilton BRE-01492138